The Northwest's Original Plus-Size Clothing Event
Where Fashion meets the Savvy Curvy Shopper
We are a Special Consignment Sales Event that is held twice a year in the community for sizes 14-32.
Do you have gently used clothing that you never wear - too big, too small, never found the right top or the right pair of shoes? We can help you make some extra cash.
Come to our sale and buy name brand clothing for less.
Drop Off & Pickup
Please review these few steps to prepare yourself for the big day!
Drop off times at (location to be determined)
Wednesday, April 3rd from 9 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 8 pm
1. You will check in with your consignor number, and you will be asked to sign the consignor agreement.
2. Then your items will be inspected
3. Please be sure that all your items are on hangers and facing the correct direction (ie in the direction of a “?”).
Sunday, April 7th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
1. All items left after 8:00 p.m. will become the property of Curvy Chic Closet. There will be no exceptions.
2. We will have all items grouped by consignor number. You will need to check-in again using your consignor number. A volunteer will assist you in locating your items.
3. Please be sure to check all areas to be sure no items are left behind. The retrieval of your items is your responsibility. Please note, any items left will be donated. We will mail out all checks within 4 weeks of the sale.
4. If you are picking up items for another consignor, this needs to be arranged prior to the sale by both parties involved. You will need all consignor numbers.
As always if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail us at anytime. We are happy to help!
©2013 Curvy Chic Closet 503 848-9191
April 4-7, 2013
Beaverton Town Square Hollywood Video
11875 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton
Keep Up To Date!